Home Trust is one of Canada’s leading trust companies, proudly celebrating our 25th year anniversary in 2012. We offer Canadians a wide range of financial products, including residential mortgages, commercial mortgages, deposits, retail credit and Visa cards. We focus primarily on a unique segment of the Canadian marketplace, including consumers who do not have traditional credit backgrounds and whose specific needs are not met by larger financial institutions.
Our continued growth and success is because of our loyal and committed employee base across the organization. We firmly believe in an entrepreneurial and advancement-oriented environment where employees are empowered to make decisions and to work together in a team environment to achieve business success. Growing from a 3-member staff in 1977 to a 650-member operation today, we anticipate continued and steady growth in the upcoming years.
For further company information please visit our website at www.hometrust.ca
Location: Located in the heart of the Toronto’s financial district at King St and University Avenue, we are accessible through public transportation (just steps away from St. Andrews subway station and only minutes from Union Station)
The Sales and Service Administrator is responsible for completing administrative-related tasks (i.e., preparation of Visa and Mortgage discharge statements) and support incoming calls from the contact Centre, Financial Institutions and Solicitors regarding the details of a pending discharge request
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare Mortgage and Visa discharge statements
- Effectively manage daily workloads by prioritizing based on closing dates
- Calculate applicable penalties (i.e., sale of property, interest to maturity etc.)
- Responsible for account maintenance (i.e., removal of PAC)
- Coordinate final payments with the Mortgage Payment Department or Visa Operations
- Prepare and send applicable correspondences (i.e., closed, NSF and expiry letters
- Specialized tasks may also be assigned to each SS Administrator (i.e., preparation of cheque requisitions (CRFs), SAP Super User etc.)
- Ensure S&S policies and procedures (i.e., privacy protection, AML) are followed when servicing clients and performing account maintenance
- Support inbound calls from the Call Centre regarding inquires for discharge statements
- Contact clients, Solicitors or Financial Institutions for status updates for outstanding discharge requests or shortfalls on final payments.